Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Venting a little summer steam.

I hate this weather. I hate the hot,  I hate the summer. I can't handle it well. I literary feel weak when the humidity climbs and the temp goes above 80 F.  I feel my brain slow down and my body seize up. And my bedroom turns in to a bloody furnace form hell.  Yes, I'm whining.  I shouldn't  be, we've been luckier then last year, were the hot weather started in April. This year it at lest waited till a week before the summer.  
 Still, looking back on some of the photos form the last month, I miss the cool weather already. Damn it, be fall already!
DSCN8907



DSCN8900


DSCN8901

DSCN8937


Doesn't that just look so cool and inviting?  *sigh* 

Another thing I hate about summer is my desire to craft goes right out the window along with my desire to do any more then breath with out going in to a coma. 
BUT... I have worked more on Alice, I'm really happy with how this is coming along 

DSCN9062

The outline is falling together, I think, I ordered the pick fabrics lasts night, so I should be covered dress wise.    Here's hoping I find the cash for shoes and boots! 

No comments:

Post a Comment