Wednesday, November 20, 2013

short recap (insert clever title here)

Meh, getting this up later then I wanted. Ok well.  Here are The Halloween costumes as promised. 
IMGP3880

You have, from the far right Inky as a Rosebud Splicer  form the game BioShock, Bro as Jack form Bioshock, Mum as Martyn Jacques, the lead singer form The Tiger Lillies, Dad as a baby dwarf (his idea) and me as Alice Liddell form Alice: Madness Returns . The only two costumes I sewed were the splicer and Alice. The splicer was a last minuet idea on my sister part, and I'm really happy with how it came out, all things considers.  Ink found an out of print pattern, Butterick 5037 for me to modify, and I went form there. It's not 100% right, but it's close enough. 
IMGP3966

Alice I had been working on for almost a year. I didn't get some things I want done, like the boots.  And I mess up the embroidery a little. To be fair, I was working on that when Rocky died, so I may have been a little distracted. The horse  head was made by Inky . Awesome, isn't it? 
IMGP3907

Speaking of rabbits.  I have 13 new rabbits to take care of.  We went out at the beginning of the month to picked them up. It was a long trip through Tulsa, which it a bout 3 hours away. 
DSCN9311 DSCN9348 DSCN9390 DSCN9387
It was a pretty drive, thankfully, but still. We didn't stop for food, so by the end of it we were HUNGRY.  Caved and bought a can of gross Pringles on he way home >>.
DSCN9384  
I really have to thank my best bud Jason for help me though this. It been a rough few months. 
DSCN9355

It almost winter.  We had one hard freeze, and another due the Sunday.  There is not much left in the garden
DSCN9535 DSCN9505 DSCN9500

No comments:

Post a Comment